Normally, if you're not already signed into PSN, you can sign in upon starting the Netflix application. However, you cannot sign into PSN until you have accepted the new terms of service. This is a one-time change and will not be required each time you sign in.
To sign into PSN and accept the new terms of service, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the Netflix application (or any other game or app) is closed.
- Navigate to the PlayStation Network section of the PS3 menu (second section from the right).
- Select Sign In and press X.
- Enter your PSN username and password, highlight Sign In, and press X.
- You will be prompted to read and accept the new terms of service. Follow the on-screen prompts to accept.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to finish signing in. Open the Netflix app and start instantly watching you favorite movies and TV shows!